We are scientists who use models and observations to understand the changing atmosphere and Earth. Our research studies air pollution, greenhouse gases, and their interactions with weather, climate, and the biosphere.
The Atmospheric Chemistry and Global Change (ACGC) research group is part of the Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science at Florida State University. Prof. Christopher Holmes is the group leader.
- Charley awarded NASA FINESST fellowship
- Kelly and Anxhelo selected for prestigious national programs
- Group presentations at the 9th International GEOS-Chem Conference
- Allison and Kaitlyn graduate!
- Holmes wins NSF CAREER grant
- Holmes appointed Baum professor
- Media for biomass burning paper
- New SynFlux dataset published
- New GRL paper on biomass burning
- Methane paper in JAMES